When Kanchana announced the theme for WBB # 16 as Omelette, I jumped with joy...:D being an ardent lover of eggs.
I already send my Garden Veggie Frittata as my first entry and this is my second. This time, I made Denver omelette and I have no idea why is it called so...:)
The traditional Denver omelette has ham and bacon in it and here is my vegetarian version of a classic Omelette.
Preparation Time: 10mins
Serving : 1
Butter 2 tbsp
Chopped Onion - 2 tbso
Chopped Green BellPepper - 2 tbsp
Chopped Garlic - 1/2 tbsp
Milk - 2 tbsp
Salt & Pepper
American Cheese - 1 slice
How to make:
1. Take some butter in a skillet and saute onion, peppers and garlic for few minutes and keep aside.
2. Beat the eggs, milk , salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Melt the remaining butter in a flat griddle, Pour the egg mixture and let it cook for 3-4 mins.
4. Now, spread the filling on one side of omlette and place the slice of american cheese over it. Fold the other half over the filling.
5. Serve hot as a snack or breakfast...:)