"I find nothing more pleasurable than introducing newbies to the joy of cooking. Watching their faces light up after their first successful dish is indeed a great reward ! My series of One page cookbooks are solely devoted to getting newbies try their hand at cooking. It is with this mission in mind that I announce the "Recipes for the rest of us " event."
and here I am to host the February edition of 'Recipes for rest of Us' and the theme is 'DINNER'.
Here are some simple guidelines:
1. Cook anything (Vegetarian; eggs allowed) simple which suits the ' Dinner' theme and post the recipe on your blog.
2. Multiple entries / archived entries are welcome. However, do edit the archived post to include a link to this event and One Page Cookbooks .
3. Include the logo in your post if you wish.
4. Please send an e-mail to info(dot)siri(at)gmail(dot)com
Mar 1st 2009
*Subject Line: Recipes for the rest of us : Dinner
* Blog author:
* Blog name:
* Dish Name:
* URL of the post:
* A picture of any size
6. The roundup of would be posted a week after the event closes.
1. Please avoid exact measurements. Please use very simple measurements like a handful or a pinch.
2. Please avoid complicated steps.If the recipe takes over 5 steps to prepare, it would not be suitable for this event.
3. Please avoid recipes demanding a good deal of manual skill.
4. Please avoid recipes demanding fancy kitchen equipment.
5. In short, it should be something a ten year old kid should be able to cook up.
Lets get cooking then..:)