After almost 3 yrs and 8 months i.e around 193 weeks of remarkable hosting of this super popular, ever illustrious event in blog-o-sphere, its my opportunity to guest host Weekend Herb Blogging, yet again. Much has changed with this blog since then. But WHB remained true to its roots of introducing a whole new gamut of recipes where plants/fruits/vegetables/herbs are the real star. Kudos to both Haalo of Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once and Kalyn, who originally conceptualized this event for doing such a wonderful job.
Please join me in cooking and celebrating the natural goodness a variety of seasonal produce all through this week.
Below are some simple rules of participation: (from Haalo's post)
1. Entries to Weekend Herb Blogging must be posts written specifically for Weekend Herb Blogging. This means they cannot be cross-posted in other events. Photos used in the posts however can be submitted to photo events like DMBLGIT.
2. Weekend Herb Blogging entries should have the goal of helping people learn about cooking with herbs or plant ingredients. Only two types of entries will be accepted:
* Recipe posts where a herb or plant ingredient is one of the primary ingredients in the recipe
* Informative posts that spotlight one herb or plant ingredient, particularly including information about how they are used in cooking. Naturally, posts can be a combination of both these criteria.
3. Posts must contain the phrase Weekend Herb Blogging with a link to this announcement post and Haalo's original WHB post.
5. Send in your entries to info (dot) siri (at) gmail (dot) com with subject "WHB" with following information. If you don't recieve an acknowledgement for 48 hrs of your submission, please feel free to ping me by commenting on this post as sometimes email communications get lost.
Your Blog Name/URL
Your Post URL
Attach a photo (any size)
6. I will accept entries posted from now to till September 23rd 2012. 11pm Sunday - Indian Standard Time/ 3pm Sunday - Utah Time/ 10pm Sunday - London Time/ 9am Monday - Melbourne (Aus) adjusted for daylight savings time. You can use this converter to find out the corresponding time in your location. No late or previously published entries please. Roundup will be published by Monday, September 24th midnight (IST).
Happy Cooking and I will be eagerly awaiting for your beautiful creations,
Did you like what you just read. then Subscribe to Cooking With Siri feed (OR)
Be the first one to know what I am going to post next by "Liking" Cooking With Siri page on Facebook and follow me on twitter.