Go on.. and satiate your appetite with all these yummy entries...:)
Name: Priyanka of 'Asankhana'
Recipe: Gobhi Pickle
Name: Indrani of 'Appyayan'
Recipe 1: Masala Gobi/Aloo phulkopir Dum ( Spicy Cauliflower)
Recipe 2: Dimer Jhol ( Bengali egg curry)
Recipe 3: Masala dal & Broccoli n Potato in black pepper sauce
Name: Seema of 'My Endeavours'
Recipe: Crispy Capsicum Cabbage
Name: Priya of 'Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes'
Recipe: Soy Flour Paratha
Name: Rekha of 'Plantain Leaf'
Recipe: Simple Khichdi (Krishna Prasadam)
Name: Pooja of 'Sai Kitchen'
Recipe: Chinese Fried Rice
Name: Cham of 'Spice Club'
Recipe: 'Puri and Masala'
Name: Trupti of 'Recipe Center'
Recipe: Rajma Curry
Name: Rama of 'Foodzest's Weblog'
Recipe: Rice Noodles
Name: Gayathri of 'Just Urs!'
Recipe: Veggie Noodles
Name: Dhivya of 'Culinary Bazaar'
Recipe: Cabbage Upkari
Name: Divya of 'Dil Se'
Recipe: Lemon Rasam
Name: Shoba of 'Anubhavati -Tastes from my kitchen'
Recipe: Quick Khichadi
Name: Madhumathi of 'Madhus Food Journal'
Recipe: Puli Sundal
Name: Saritha of 'My Kitchen's Aroma'
Recipe: Hyderabadi Bagara Rice
Name: Pavani of 'Cook's Hideout'
Recipe: Potato Quesadillas
Name: Rachana of 'The Gourmet Lauchpad'
Recipe: Vegetable Soup
Name: Sita Kiran of 'For Spicy Lovers'
Recipe: Bottle gourd curry and coconut chutney
Name: EC of 'Simple Indial Food'
Recipe: Coconut Sevai
Name: Kalva of 'Curry in Kadai'.
Recipe: Dosakaya Talimpu (Sauteed Lemon Cucumber with Onions)
Name: Ashaji of 'Foodie's Hope' and 'Aroma'
Recipe: Aloo Biryani with Cucumber Raita
Name: Siri of 'Siri's Corner'
Recipe: Simple Pulagam
Name: Naina ( a non-blogger)
Recipe: Babycorn Jalfrezi
5 Tbsp Oil
1/2 Tsp Jeera
1 1/4 Tsp Mixed seeds ( 1/2 tsp Sarson, 1/2 tsp Kalonji, 1/4 tsp Methi Daana)
15-20 Curry Leaves
2 Onions - cut into half rings
1/4 Tsp Haldi
3/4 cup tomato puree
2 tsp tomato ketchup
2tsp ginger--garlic paste
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp amchoor powder
1 tsp dhania powder
1 tsp salt
200 gms Babycorn
1 Carrot - cut diagonally into slices
1/2 cup shelled Peas - boiled
1 Capsicum - deseed and cut intu thin fingers
1 long firm Tomato - cut into 4 and then cut into thin long pieces
1. Boil 4 cups water with 1 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp sugar.Add carrots after the water boils.Boil for 2 min till crisp tender.Refresh in cold water.
2. Cut baby corns into half lengthwise.Stir fry them in 3 tbsp oil in a flat pan for 4-5 min till golden brown.Keep them spaced out while fryring.Remove from kadhai and keep aside.
3. Mix together - tomato puree, tomato ketchup, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, dhania powder, amchoor, amd salt in a bowl. Keep aside.
4. Heat 2 tbsp Oil in a Kadhai.Add jeera and the mixed seeds.When jeeraa turns golden, reduce heat and add curry leaves and stir for a few seconds.
5. Add onions and cook till golden.Add haldi.Mix
6. Add Tomato Puree mixed with dry masalas and stir on medium heat for 2 minutes.
7. Add babycorns, carrot, peas, capsicums and tomatoes. Stir till well blended.
Jalfrezi Ready :-)
Have a great week ahead folks!